Monday, July 12, 2010

Christian's Grad Party


Hoorah! I am caught up from 2 weeks of blog-needed updates! Yesterday, we spent our last day in the Lou for Christian's Grad Party. It was great seeing family and friends, but I feel like it was my wedding! Not enough time to talk with everyone & I feel horrible about that!!!

As usual, the Canfield's came with drama. His name.... Nolan. After an entire weekend of him refusing to speak to anyone & hiding from everyone, we are pretty definite that Nolan is suffering from a social anxiety disorder. While I won't bore you with the details, this weekend was the topper to a very long and drama-driven month! We came home & I promptly typed up a letter, with a month worth of examples, for his therapist. We will await and see happens next.

Jillian - loved being in St Louis; Loved hanging with the family and friends; Loved Aunt Carol's presents and chasing the kitty cats; And loved Christian's cake!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment