Friday, July 1, 2011

New Family Member


Because I thought that 2 kids, 3 and 6, was not crazy enough for me.... I agreed to a puppy.
YES - I am insane!
Jet Domino is our new family member.
He is pure-bred Miniature Australian Shepherd. Supposedly, he will only get to 20 -40 lbs, but he is already 13+ lbs at 12 weeks.
Born April 2nd... does that make him 12 weeks still????

He is a very dominant dog, trying to herd the kids - instinct.
He's proving a difficult potty trainer, BUT we had a great day yesterday - so maybe we mastered it! I am not counting my chickens!

Jillian cracks me up, as she yells "No. I in charge!" When the dog attempts to get her! Nolan... well, he's the motivator for the puppy... and he shy's away, when Jet starts nipping and jumping. Not in charge!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment